FeralAwakening
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shika's lovely characters.

2 posters

Go down

Shika's lovely characters. Empty Shika's lovely characters.

Post  Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:31 pm

Main Characters

Canine

Human characters

Felines

Horses

Other species

I DO NOT STEAL ANY OF MY CHARACTERS, I HAVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE ONE OF THESE CHARACTERS. IF YOU WANT TO PULL THE " I STOLE CHARACTERS" CARD ON ME, DONT TALK CRAP ABOUT ME AND ABOUT IT BEHIND MY BACK, I HAVE EYES EVERYWHERE. I KNOW WHEN PEOPLE TALK CRAP ABOUT ME AND ANYTHING ELSE. I WILL SHOVE THE LINK IN YOUR FACE THAT I OWN A CHARACTER IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ACCUSE ME.

Back to top Go down

Shika's lovely characters. Empty Re: Shika's lovely characters.

Post  Niki Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:51 am

SO.MANY.CHARACTERS.Holy chips batman! But the last message kind of scared me ;.;
Niki
Niki
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Fallout Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:28 am

Niki wrote:SO.MANY.CHARACTERS.Holy chips batman! But the last message kind of scared me ;.;

We got some people on the site claiming she steals art, when she had full blown permission to use it. So, that is why she had to make that message.
Fallout
Fallout
Private

http://falloutdiscord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Niki Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:08 am

Oh. Well thats just suckish, and I'm sorry that people would say stuff like that.
Niki
Niki
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:03 am

Yeah I am sorry it scared you lol :< people are accusing me of stealing characters when I didnt, i can screen shot and gets links if I have to, I am sick of people accusing me of stealing art when I have NEVER EVER been an art theif, I am 17 years old and an admin, i have been on chatlands for 5 years now and have never stole characters. I have no need to steal art if everyone knows what my art looks like, knows me from years ago, I am not 10, i would never steal art, there is no need to be stealing art, there is no reason at all, the only people that steal art are trolls and I am not one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down